Back in 1992, a group of footloose Viennese students stumbled upon a little black camera called the Lomo LC-A. Since then, millions of Lomographers from every corner of the planet have come together to build an unstoppable movement — Lomography! To celebrate a quarter century of no rules, happy mistakes, and a whole lot of analogue love, this 25th Anniversary Edition Lomo LC-Wide features a unique, real leather design, and is complete with a special, embossed anniversary message!
Available while limited stock lasts, this anniversary edition, glass lens camera is compatible with a wide range of exclusive accessories and features the original 17mm Minigon-1 Ultra-Wide-Angle lens, a choice of three different photo formats (full, square or half-format), unlimited multiple exposures, auto-exposure settings, lightning-quick focusing and a tripod thread. Get your piece of the Lomography legacy now!
- Minigon Ultra-Wide Lens: Developed specially for the LC-Wide; as its name suggests, the 17mm Minigon Ultra-Wide Lens takes stunning wide-angle photos.
- Format Frenzy: Choose between full, square or half-format shots at the flip of a switch.
Classic Lomographic Look: The Minigon lens delivers superb vignettes, mind-blowing color saturation and knockout contrast.
- Lightning-fast zone Focusing: Easily pick your focus distance and get as close as 0.4m to your subject.
- Simple Multiple and long exposures: Take unlimited multiple exposure shots and use the included cable release thread for effortless long exposures.
- Film ISO range from 100-1600: Whether you pick a low or high ISO film, the LC-Wide will have a setting to match.
Use 35mm Film: Takes all types of 35mm film including color negative, slide, black and white and redscale.
- Lomography 25th Anniversary Edition Lomo LC-Wide
- Camera Strap
- Cable Release
- LR44 Batteries
- Multilingual instruction manual
Buy this camera and get 15% off on Lomography films! Simply add the camera along with your choice of Lomography Films to your cart and the discount will automatically be applied.
|Cable Release Connection||Yes|
|Battery Type||3x AG13 / LR44 / 357 / SR44|
|Available Apertures||automatic f4.5 to f16|
|Shutter Speeds||Automatic - ∞ to 1/500|
|Exposure Area||36x24mm, 24x24mm (square format), 17x24mm (half Exposure Area)|
|Film Format||35 mm|
|Focusing Distance||0.4m - Infinity|
|Frame Counter||Auto Frame Counter|
|View Finder||Direct optical viewfinder|