Channeling the Italian flair and combining style and function like no other, the Lomo’Instant Milano comes in loud colors and a bold design that make it nothing short of a fashion statement. Users can shoot in style wherever and whenever with this nifty head-turner.
- Flash-On Auto Mode: Using this mode, a sensor on the flash detects the brightness, and the light meter automatically gives off the right amount of flash. The default aperture value is f/16 and the exposure compensation dial can be adjusted. It’s perfect to use anywhere when you’re on the go.
- Flash-On Manual Mode: This mode is great for shooting indoors. The flash is on and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures.
- Flash-Off Manual Mode: This mode is great for long exposures at night. The flash is switched off and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures at night.
An Ultra-Advanced Lens System
The camera has a built-in wide-angle lens and is compatible with multiple lens attachments that can be screwed onto the Lomo’Instant for tons of creative and experimental photography options.
- Wide-Angle Lens (built-in): This 27mm equivalent wide-angle captures more than your eyes can see and allows you to shoot up-close-and-personal shots with its 0.4m closest focusing distance.
- Fisheye Lens Attachment: The Fisheye lens attachment lets you take 170° snapshots. Get hooked, lined and shamelessly sinkered for wonderful circular instants with the 170° Fisheye Lens Attachment.
- Portrait Lens Attachment: This versatile 35mm equivalent lens attachment is suitable for shooting both indoors and out. It's great for portraits as well as street photography and landscape shots.
- Close-up Lens: This lens allows a 10-15cm closest focusing distance for striking close-ups.
Sh-o-o-o-o-t L-o-o-o-o-o-ng Exposures
The Lomo'Instant’s B setting lets you create light-streaked photos by holding the shutter open for as long as you like. Try it out for night-time or light painting photoshoots.
Shoot Unlimited Multiple Exposures
The Lomo'Instant is the only modern Instant camera which allows you to shoot unlimited multiple exposure instants. This means you can combine numerous shots in one frame for show-stopping effects!
Choose from blue, red, purple and yellow! By adding the filters over your flash, you can play around with cool and warm tones, and give an artistic flair to your instants!
Shoot Brighter Shots
With its maximum aperture of f/8, the Lomo'Instant lets you shoot brighter shots.
The Perfect Instant Photo Format
The camera creates credit card-sized snapshots using high quality and widely available Fujifilm Instax Mini film, renowned for its bright colors and clear images.
The Lomo'Instant Camera has a tiny mirror to the left of the lens. Combined with the wide-angle lens, the Lomo’Instant mirror lets you take picture-perfect selfies.
- Lomo’Instant Camera Milano
- Lomo'Instant Fisheye Lens Attachment
- Lomo'Instant Portrait Lens Attachment
- Lomo'Instant Close-Up Lens Attachment
- Lens Caps
- Colored Gel Filters
- Shooting Technique Cards
- Instruction Manual
- 10 Fujifilm Instax Mini Film Single Pack 10 Instant Photos
Please note: The required four AAA batteries are not included. You can find additional Fujifilm Instax Mini Film in our online shop.
- Film Format: Fujifilm Instax Mini Film
- Exposure Area: 42mm x 64mm
- Shutter Speed: 1/125s / Bulb
- Exposure Compensation: +2/-2 Exposure Values
- Ejection Mechanism: Motorized
- Multiple Exposures: Yes
- Built-in Flash Guide Number: 9(m)
- Automatic Flash Output: Yes
- Battery Supply: 6V (4x AAA batteries)
- Tripod mount: Yes
- Cable Release Mount: Yes
- Aperture: f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22, f/32
"The people at Lomography do as much as anyone to keep analog photography alive — so we couldn't think of anyone better to make an all-new instant system."—Uncrate
"The Lomo’Instant looks like no other instant camera. It comes in multiple colors and styles and features multiple modes including color filters, fisheye shots, and infinite long and multiple exposures."—Techcrunch
"What sets this apart from other instant cameras is its extensive feature set, which includes add-on lenses, a variety of filters, several shooting modes, and much more."—Hypebeast
“The retro camera fanatics at Lomography are diving into the world of instant photography with a colorful new shooter packed with all the charm and nostalgia of the 35mm Lomos you've known for years.”—Gizmodo
“Where Lomography’s instant camera stands out is in the customization options, both for the camera and the images it shoots.”—PetaPixel
“You get a wide-angle lens in the box for the ultimate selfies”—Endgadget
“The Lomo Instant camera is also equipped with infinitely long exposures which are perfect for low light or night-time shooting to add to creativity to your photography.”—Geeky Gadgets
“Among the neater features of the Lomo'Instant is the ability to take unlimited multiple exposures, meaning you can capture countless shots and mesh them into the one print for unique composite photographs.” —Gizmag
|Cable Release Connection||Yes|
|Battery Type||4 x AAA|
|Available Apertures||Automatic f8, f11, f16, f22, f32|
|Shutter Speeds||Automatic - ∞ to 1/125 (N), Bulp (B)|
|Focal Length||48mm (27mm equivalent)|
|Flash connection||Built-in Flash|
|Focusing Distance||0.4m - 0.9m, 1m - Infinity|
|Frame Counter||Auto Frame Counter|
|View Finder||Direct optical viewfinder|
|Categories||Cameras, Camera Deals and Bundles, Instant Cameras, Instant Bundles, Lomo'Instant, Lomo'Instant Bundles, Film Photography Day, The Life of the Party|