The Lomo’Instant Square is the first and only fully analogue instant camera on the planet Earth to produce Instax square pictures. It lets you capture the world in a powerful snapshot while the square frame paves the way for wacky compositions. With a 95mm glass lens (45mm equivalent) and an automatic mode that takes care of exposure, the Lomo’Instant Square makes shooting super sharp, perfectly exposed snaps easy.
With a foldable bellows design that keeps it compact and portable, the Lomo’Instant Square is a little instant camera perfectly adapted to capture your big adventures. And as it’s packed with all of Lomography’s signature creative features, you can stuff your squares with artistic antics.
The Lomo’Instant Square is the product of our years of experience developing instant cameras combined with the inspiration we get from the ever-more-adventurous Lomo Community.
Purchasing the Combo package you will get the Instant Mini back. Simply attach the Instant Mini Back to the back of the Lomo’Instant Square and load it with Fujifilm Instax Mini Film and you’re ready to shoot. That means you’ll get all the super sharpness, perfect exposure and funky features of the Lomo’Instant Square on two different film formats!
Square Format: Works with Fujifilm Instax Square Film to give you a perfectly balanced frame with a scale of 1:1 — the iconic format that made instant photography what it is today. It dares you to make your subject the center of the universe, and leaves plenty of space for creative composition.
And Mini Format, Too: This super creative camera comes with a Instant Mini Back so that you can shoot on Fujifilm Instax Mini Film, too!
Auto Mode: Automatically adjusts shutter speed, aperture and flash output; and makes sure that your shots are perfectly exposed — no matter where you’re exploring or what you’re discovering.
Foldable Bellows Design: Looks super cool and lets you reduce the Lomo’Instant Square to a third of its size.
Self Timer: Gives you time to run, jump, grab your best friend and strike a pose.
Remote Control Shutter Release: Snaps your shutter from afar so that you can focus on diving into the good madness.
Multiple Exposure Mode: Lets you layer up the loco by exposing one frame as many times as you like.
Long Exposure Mode: Keeps your shutter open for as long as 30 seconds so that you can unleash your creativity in crazy light paintings.
Exposure Compensation: Lightens or darkens your frame so that you can be master of your own destiny.
Built-In Flash & Flash Off Mode: Lets you decide just how much light you want to shine on your shenanigans.
Color Gel Flash Filters: Slide over your flash to tint your squares a whole new color — everything you need to ride the rainbow!
Lomo'Instant Square Splitzer: Combine different shots in the same frame with the slicing and dicing effect of the Splitzer and the camera's Multiple Exposure mode.
Portrait lens: Get as close as 0.5m and fill your shots with beautifully crisp details.
Extras: Photo clips, photo stands, glue dots and magnet stickers to display your super square frames.
Shooting Tip Cards: 25 ways to keep the inspiration rolling. Give them a try and then see what else you can come up with!
- Film Format: Fujifilm Instax Square Film
- Exposure Area: 62mm x 62mm
- Lens Focal Length: 95mm (45mm equivalent)
- Auto Exposure Type: Programmed Automatic
- Aperture: Automatic f/10, f/22
- Shutter Speed: Bulb Mode up to 30 sec, Auto Mode 8s to 1/250
- Exposure Compensation: +1/-1 Exposure Values (Ambient Exposure)
- Film Ejection Mechanism: Motorized
- Multiple Exposures: Unlimited
- Built-in Flash Guide Number: 9 (m)
- Built-in Flash: Automatic Flash & Flash Off Mode
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.8m
- Zone Focusing Setting: 0.8m / 1-2.5m / infinity (pre-set at 1-2.5m)
- Tripod mount: Yes
- Remote Control Transmission: Infrared (front & back sensors on camera)
- Self Timer: Electronically controlled countdown to 10 seconds
- Film Counter: LED indication, counting down
- Battery Supply: 2 x CR2 batteries (6V)
- Remote Control Battery Supply: CR2025 (3V)
- Filter Thread Diameter: 30.5mm
- Lens Attachments: Portrait Glass Lens (closest focusing distance 50cm), Splitzer.
- Lomo'Instant Square Camera Ginza
- Instant Mini Back
- Glass Portrait Lens
- Remote control shutter release
- Four color Gel Flash Filters
- Paper frames to display your instant photos
- Magnet stickers to display your instant photos
- Glue dots to stick your instant pictures
- Photo clips to build structures out of your instant snaps
“Lomography let me play with the first working prototype of the Instant Square, and it was a blast to shoot with.” - Mashable
“[...] Lomography’s effort is actually the first legitimate analog camera to use square Instax film” - The Verge
“That’s much different than a lot of other options out there.” - The Phoblographer
“The Lomo'Instant Square's tagline is that it's the world's first fully analogue camera to work with Fujifilm Instax Square Film.” - DP Review
Please note: Fujifilm Instax Square Film and batteries are not included. You can find the Fujifilm Instax Square Film in our online shop.
|Cable Release Connection||No|
|Battery Type||2 x CR2 batteries (2 x 3V)|
|Available Apertures||f/10, f/22|
|Shutter Speeds||Bulb Mode up to 30 sec, Auto Mode 8s to 1/250|
|Flash connection||Built-in Flash|
|Focusing Distance||0.8m / 1-2.5m / infinity (pre-set at 1-2.5m)|
|Frame Counter||LED indication|
|View Finder||Real-image viewfinder|
|Categories||Cameras, New in Stock Cameras, Premium Cameras, Instant Cameras, Instant Mini World, Instant Wonderland, Lomo'Instant Square|