What could be better than the original Lomo LC-A? The Lomo LC-A+ of course! Produce photos with lush, radiant colors using the legendary Minitar 1 lens. Soar to new heights with fresh features and a whole range of experimental accessories. A defining camera in the history of Lomography, with the Lomo LC-A+ in your hand, you'll see the world in a whole new way.
Read more on this site: Lomo LC-A+
- Shoot Ultra-Vibrant Photos: Equipped with the legendary Minitar 1 32/2.8 Lens, the LC-A+ takes photos bursting with life, contrasts and vignettes.
- Create Easy Multiple Exposures:Shoot stunning multiple exposures with the simple slide of a switch
- Maximum ISO Control:Expanded settings allow you to pick your ISO anywhere from 100 to 1600
- Effortless Long Exposures:Use the included Cable-Release Thread to create beautiful long exposure photos
- Attach your Flash:Thanks to the camera Hot-Shoe you can light up your shots with your favorite flashes.
- Experiment with Accessories:The LC-A+ is compatible with a whole range of exclusive accessories.
- Uses 35mm Film:The LC-A+ shoots all kinds of 35mm film, be it Color Negative, Slide, or Black and White. There are loads of choices available!
- Lomo LC-A+
|Cable Release Connection
||automatic f2.8 to f16
||Automatic - ∞ to 1/500
||0.8m - Infinity
||Auto Frame Counter
||Direct optical viewfinder
Tom Persinger, Photo.net: The Lomo LC-A+ is a well made, fun, compact point and shoot 35mm film camera with a terrific fast lens that delivers quality images.