Go on a circular adventure with the Fisheye No.2! This compact 35mm fisheye camera takes truly unique photos and is perfect for close-up shots. With the Fisheye No.2, you can also easily get creative with multiple and long exposures. Plus, the camera has a built-in flash for the night owls among us.
Read more on this site: Fisheye No. 2
- Wide-Eyed Perspective:The 170-degree wide-angle lens of the Fisheye No. 2 guarantees to capture everything around you and delivers stunning fisheye distortion.
- Multiple and Long Exposure Capabilities:Easily take multiple and long exposures using the uncoupled shutter advance and ‘Bulb’ setting.
- Flash Flexibility:Use the built-in electronic flash or attach another flash to the hotshoe—the choice is yours! Built-in flash requires one AA battery, not included in the package.
- True Fisheye View:Slide the fisheye viewfinder into the hotshoe and see the world in crazy circles!
- Uses Convenient 35mm Film:The Fisheye No. 2 uses all kinds of 35mm film which is easy to buy and devel
- Fisheye No. 2
|Cable Release Connection
||1/100 (N) , Bulb (B)
||Direct optical viewfinder
Fisheye No 2 brings with it a number of upgrades, most notably in the form of a bulb mode – which enables you to capture longer exposures – and an 'MX' switch, which enables you to set multiple exposures on the same section of film. - techradar.com
It has a nice, big fisheye lens, it uses 35mm film, and is supposed to be the only compact 35mm film camera with a built-in fisheye lens. Maybe it’s the only compact with a fisheye lens, digital or film. Either way, it’s a pretty cool product. - pixelogist.me
The Lomo Fisheye No. 2 point and shoot camera is a fixed focus 35mm camera that offers a unique 170-degree view. This compacts everything around you into a compact circular image. Huge depth of field renders both the foreground and background in complete focus. - bhphotovideo.com