Dive into the world of 110 photography with the Fisheye Baby 110 Basic! This miniature version of the Fisheye No. 2 packs a 170-degree lens, bulb setting, multiple exposure capability and can easily fit in your pocket. Explore fun fisheye possibilities with this cute, tiny camera!
Read more on this site: Fisheye Baby 110 Basic
- Rule #1: Now there's no excuse not to take a camera everywhere you go. The Fisheye Baby 110 Gold Edition is teeny-tiny it can fit in a small bag, slide in your pocket or be worn as a pendant!
- Point and Shoot: The Fisheye Baby 110 Gold Edition is very easy to use, perfect for people who are new to analogue photography. This camera has limited controls, letting you enjoy simple snap-shooting.
- See the World in Circles: The Fisheye Baby 110 Gold Edition captures the same 170-degree circular images on a rectangular picture.
- Easy Multiple and Long Exposures: This little camera allows for full photographic experimentation!
- Uses 110 Film: Lomography has brought this format back from the dead. Load your Fisheye Baby 110 with our fresh Lomography 110 films.
- Fisheye Baby 110 (Basic)
|Cable Release Connection
||Auto Frame Counter
||Direct optical viewfinder
It's impressively tiny, and the circular fisheye lens can be a lot of fun. Its images are very soft and dreamy, so look elsewhere if you crave clinical sharpness. -pcmag.com
The Lomography Fisheye Baby 100 looks like a cheap, fun snapper, although the cost of getting the 110 film processed might take the fun out of it somewhat. -t3.com